Looking for a health club in Carolina Beach? Look no further! We
have everything you need for a safe, effective and unique workout
At Carolina Beach Athletic Club (CBAC) you will find the most naturally light and motivating environment in the area. Our fitness equipment list includes but is not limited to: free weights (squat racks, smith machines, bench presses, and pro style dumbbells ranging from 1 pound to 120 pounds), Box jumps, Life Fitness selectorized machines (suited to meet the needs of every muscle group with the convenience of pin selected weight change), and a cardio selection like no other. We also offer a Life Fitness 9500 heart rate model: ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, Stairmasters, Stairmills, and rowing machines. Our Life Fitness resistance line includes unique bi -lateral machines (L.F. Cable Motion Line) which are designed to give the user a wider range of motion, allowing for more stimulation of the stability muscles. CBAC has 7 pieces of Hammer Strength plate loaded iso-lateral machines to give you the free weight feel with the safety of a resistance machine.
- All Members with a 3 month membership or more will receive 1 free hour of child care at Island Time Drop N Play every day of the week!
- Paid in Full and Monthly Drafted Memberships
- Fitness Instruction Classes
What You Can Expect from our Personal Training Team:
Education: It is our Personal Training Team's job to teach our clients the proper and most current
techniques so that they will have a safe and effective workout.
Motivation: Our Trainers will provide you with the motivation you need to stay excited and focused on
the plan that is produced for your desires and goals.
Accountability: Our programs are designed to ensure you are adhering to your program, attending the
gym, and maximizing your total gym experience for optimum results.
Our Programs Include:
* One-on-One Personal Training
* Individualized Program Implementation
* Body Composition Analysis
* Monthly Weight and Measurements to Track Your Progress
* Weight Loss Management Programs
* Flexibility Training
* Cardiovascular Programs
* Nutritional Analysis and Guidance
* Strength Training Programs
* Post Rehabilitation Training
* Training for individuals with medical conditions such as but not limited to hypertension, high cholesterol,
obesity, diabetes and arthritis
For a free consultation with Personal Training call Jen (304)588-3586